Create your epic with Galaxy S23, a premium smartphone with a durable design that fits any style.
- Floating shutter button
- Eco-friendly material
- User interface: One UI 5
Challenge your creativity day and night with the Galaxy S23's professional cameras.
- 50 Megapixel camera
- AI image enhancer
The new integrated unibody design delivers an experience that feels like holding a piece of art in the palm of your hand.
- New Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor for Galaxy
- Larger battery capacity
- Vision booster
Protecting your Galaxy S23 in optimal defense anywhere, anytime.
- 5 years of security updates
- Samsung Knox
- Security Dashboard
|Operating system||Android 13|
|Unlocking||Finger print sensor|
|Processor||Snapdragon 8 Gen2|
|In the box||Data USB Type-C Cable|
|Network||5G, 4G, 3G, 2G|
|Resolution||2340 x 1080|
|Display type||Dynamic AMOLED|
|Rear-facing camera||50+12+10 Mpx|
|Selfie camera||12 Mpx|
What's en eSIM ?
The eSIM (for "embedded SIM") is a SIM card that is already built-in to your smartphone or tablet. Unlike a traditional SIM card, it does not need to be inserted or removed from your device.
You can opt for eSIM in the following situations:
a change of SIM card if you are already an Orange Luxembourg customer
a change of operator while keeping your number
opening a new line
Not all devices are eSIM compatible. We invite you to consult the list of eSIM compatible mobiles and tablets before opting for the eSIM option.
eSIM is activated remotely by scanning a QR code. For more information, please consult the section dedicated to the activation of your eSIM.
How do I activate an eSIM?
You must first request an eSIM from our teams by visiting your favourite Orange shop or directly on our online shop orange.lu.
Once the request is made, you will receive a QR code that you will have to scan directly from your mobile while connected to Wi-Fi. To do this, go to your cellular data settings, and add an eSIM card. Then click on "Add" and that's it.
What is Dual SIM?
The Dual SIM allows you to combine two numbers on one device. This means you can carry your personal and business numbers or two numbers from different countries on the same device.
It can be presented in two ways:
Your device has two SIM slots: you can insert two standard SIM cards and have two numbers simultaneously
Your device has only one SIM slot and is eSIM compatible: you can insert a standard SIM card and activate a second number via an eSIM
Not all devices are Dual SIM compatible. In order to know the compatibility of your device you can refer to its technical specifications or consult our list of eSIM compatible devices.
How can I keep my mobile number?
CAUTION: portability is only possible from an operator other than Orange (e.g. Post, Tango) to Orange. If you already have an Orange line, go to your Customer Area or call our customer service to manage your offer.
Have you decided to subscribe to an Orange Luxembourg offer?
Good news: you can keep your old mobile phone number while changing operator.
To make your portability request when ordering online:
When adding the package to your basket, select "Keep my current number".
You will need to fill in the following information:
Your current telephone number, which you wish to keep
The name of your current operator
The desired portability date. A minimum of 5 working days is required after the date of your order.
Your current SIM card number (ICCID number)
The ICCID number consists of 19 digits. Here's how to find it:
Open the Settings application
Navigate to General > Information. The number is at the bottom of the page.
Hold your finger on the number to copy it. Then simply paste it into the "current SIM number" field.
Android: please note that the path to follow may vary slightly depending on your phone model.
Open the Settings application on your phone.
Navigate to "About" or "Information" depending on your phone, then "Status"
Then select "IMEI Information".
Your ICCID number will be displayed on the page.
You can' t find this number or it is not 19 digits long? See below:
On the back of your SIM card: you can also remove the SIM card from your phone. The 19-digit ICCID number should be printed on the back of the card.
You will receive your order within 2 working days.
While waiting for the portability date, you can already use your new Orange line with a temporary number that will be automatically assigned to you.
You can also go to your nearest Orange Luxembourg shop or contact our Customer Service.
How do I configure my device?
Our shop advisors are at your disposal for any questions about the configuration of your device.
Our online configuration tool will take you through the steps to easily set up your device. Simply select your smartphone or tablet model and follow the instructions.
You can also subscribe to the Orange Tranquility option to have an Orange salesperson configure your new device directly.
What's Mobile Advantage?
With Orange, you can buy the smartphone of your dreams without paying for it in one go, thanks to the Mobile Advantage.
How does the Mobile Advantage work?
Prefer not to pay for your smartphone in one go?
Spread your payment and balance your budget while benefiting from a very attractive discount if you combine it with an Orange subscription.
The payment process is as follows:
Choose the smartphone you like
Choose your mobile plan and benefit from a reduction on your smartphone (which will vary depending on the chosen plan)
The remaining amount will be split over 24 months. This is the Mobile Advantage. It allows you to pay the price of your cell phone over 24 months at no cost
What are the benefits of the Mobile Advantage?
You don't have to pay a large amount at once to get the smartphone of your choice: you pay it in monthly installments
You benefit from this advantage with no fees
You receive a discount on the price of your smartphone thanks to your subscription with Orange
How do I contact an online advisor?
Our advisors answer your questions instantly by chat, email, call or video via our Orange With You service.
Chat directly with our advisors in the Chat menu at the bottom right of your screen or access all Orange With You services.
Can I recycle my old phone?
Orange Luxembourg redeems your cell phone as a voucher and lets you save up to 400€ on your new smartphone.
3 easy and quick steps for your mobile buyback:
Estimate the trade-in value of your old phone
Go to the shop to select your new phone
Buy your smartphone and the package that best suits you
Mobile offers conditions :
- Prices incl. VAT.
- 1 unit = 1 minute = 1 SMS.
- Out of bundle Internet usage: €0.06/MB.
- Out of bundle SMS: €0.0702.
- Out-of-bundle calls: €0.2223 per minute.
- MMS within Luxembourg are charged €0.2223. While roaming, data consumption depending on MMS size will be charged in addition to the MMS fee.
- For 100% Win and BeUnlimited: 24-month commitment (when purchasing a mobile phone) or no commitment (when not purchasing a mobile phone).
- For Access+ and Hello: only available without commitment and without the purchase of a smartphone.
- For BeUnlimited: 100GB of unlimited mobile Internet, then maximum speed of 512Kbit/s.
- For unlimited mobile Internet, data consumption may be subject to a Fair Use Policy from Orange. To prevent any abuse of usage, Orange reserves the right - after notifying the customer - to restrict access to the network, or even to suspend the line in the case of a repeated offence. Uses considered as abusive are connections blocking the bandwidth, excessive consumption via equipment other than a mobile phone, etc.
- All plans are subject to a Reasonable Network Usage Policy to ensure network availability and quality for all. It is set at 1000 units for 100% Win and 3000 units for BeUnlimited.
- Orange Tranquillity is valid in Luxembourg for Orange customers. A mobile phone will be loaned for a maximum of one month, with an equivalent operating system depending on the number of available loan devices and excluding personal data. Orange Tranquillity is only applicable in case of a breakdown. Repair will be carried out by Orange. Limit of 2 repairs per year.
- Roaming calls to special numbers (0800, 0900...) and short numbers are not included and will be charged at the costs defined by the providers of these numbers. Costs may incur even if the special number is free in the origin country.
- Orange Wednesdays conditions.
- Countries or territories included in Roaming Pass.
- Find all our International and Roaming rates.
- The Orange Network.