Would you like to join us ? Here are the steps to follow in our recruitment process
- All our jobs (Permanent or fixed term, internships, etc.) are published on our site orange.lu accessible on the web and via mobile.
- You can postulate in 2 manners, via email by sending your CV and motivation letter to our human ressources department at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via letter to the following address:
Orange Communications Luxembourg SA
Human Ressources department
8 rue des Mérovingiens
- After reception we make a first selection among the applicants according to the profile we are looking for. If your application is not retained, you will be informed via email, make sure to mention it in your application documents.
- We invite the retained applicants to a first interview with one of our recruitment officers. This person will be your single contact with Orange.
During this first interview we wish to learn more on your motivations and skills. It's a mutual discovery, so don't hesitate to ask questions about the job, the department or the group to your interviewer.
- Following the interviews, we propose a shortlist of applicants to the manager who is recruiting. At that moment you'll meet the manager in charge of the department recruiting. In this interview you have the opportunity to ask detailed questions about the job offered and the working environment.
Depending on the position several interviews with different persons of the team may be required.
- As soon as the manager has made his final choice, we will inform you. The retained applicant will receive a hiring proposal.
- With Orange, the reception of new team members is important, therefore an integration day is systematically foreseen for new employees.