CAUTION: portability is only possible from an operator other than Orange (e.g. Post, Tango) to Orange.
If you already have an Orange line, go to your Customer Area or call our customer service to manage your offer.
Have you decided to subscribe to an Orange Luxembourg offer?
Good news: you can keep your old mobile phone number while changing operator.
To make your portability request when ordering online:
- When adding the package to your basket, select "Keep my current number".
- You will need to fill in the following information:
- Your current telephone number, which you wish to keep
- The name of your current operator
- The desired portability date. A minimum of 5 working days is required after the date of your order.
- Your current SIM card number (you can find the procedure to find this number below)
The ICCID number consists of 19 digits. Here's how to find it.
- Open the Settings application
- Navigate to General > Information. The number is at the bottom of the page.
- Hold your finger on the number to copy it. Then simply paste it into the "current SIM number" field.
Please note that the path to follow may vary slightly depending on your phone model.
- Open the Settings application on your phone.
- Navigate to "About" or "Information" depending on your phone, then "Status"
- Then select "IMEI Information".
- Your ICCID number will be displayed on the page.
You can' t find this number or it is not 19 digits long? See below.
On the back of your SIM card
You can also remove the SIM card from your phone. The 19-digit ICCID number should be printed on the back of the card.
You will receive your order within 2 working days.
While waiting for the portability date, you can already use your new Orange line with a temporary number that will be automatically assigned to you.
You can also go to your nearest Orange Luxembourg shop or contact our Customer Service.