Switching operators is easier than you think!
We guide you step by step to change your operator:
- Choose the Orange offer you like with our great advisors and check your
eligibility. Click here to contact an online advisor.
- Pick up your 4G+ modem in shop, while waiting for your
for your Orange Fiber installation appointment.
- Complete and send the cancellation letter.
Always check your contract terms with your current operator,
- Whether you have to send a registered letter with confirmation of receipt, an email or other.
- Whether there is a notice period
- Whether you have to pay a termination fee (most contracts have a 24-month commitment period)
(most contracts have a 24-month commitment period).
- If your equipment, decoders, modems, etc. that are part of your contract must be returned.
A few useful addresses to send your letter of cancellation:
- Post Luxembourg, Service résiliation, 1, rue Emile Bian L2996 Luxembourg
- Proximus Luxembourg S.A., Service résiliation Tango - 18, rue du Puits Romain - Z.A.
Bourmicht - L-8070 Bertrange
- Luxembourg Online , Service résiliation, 14, av. du X Septembre L-2550 Luxembourg
- Eltrona, Service résiliation, 4-8,rue de l’Aciérie B.P.1032 L-1010 Luxembourg
Et puis c’est tout !