Do you want to stream the Orange TV app on your TV? First, you need to install a Chromecast. Here is how to do.
Note that a Google account is required to use a Chromecast. If you don't have one yet, we'll tell you everything here.
Installing your Chromecast
- Connect your Chromecast to your TV with the HDMI cable;
- Connect the device to the mains using the USB charger;
- Choose the HDMI source to which the Chromecast is connected on your TV with your TV's remote;
- Chromecast welcome screen appears.
Setting up your Chromecast
- Download the Google Home app via the PlayStore on your smartphone or tablet ;
- Activate Bluetooth;
- Open the Google Home app;
- Choose your Google account and your Home (or create one if you don't have one yet);
- Choose the device with the same number that is dispayed on the welcome screen, and confirm the code that appears on your mobile;
- Connect your Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile.
Your Chromecast is now set up! You're ready to cast your Orange TV app on your TV. More information here.