Orange Communications Luxembourg is a mobile and fixed-line telephone operator as well as an internet access and cable television provider.
The company is wholly owned by Orange Belgium. Orange Belgium is one of the main players in the telecommunications field in Belgium. Orange Belgium is 52.9% owned by Orange International Group.
Orange in Luxembourg is the most European operator in Luxembourg that provides the combination of telecommunication, mobile, fixed-line, internet and TV services. Its customer service is based in Luxembourg in Bertrange.
It accommodates customers in 5 languages: English, German, French, Luxembourgish and Portuguese. Orange develops its own networks and 160 employees of all nationalities work daily to serve and satisfy its customers.
Our Brand philosophy
At Orange, our philosophy is simple. We believe in the power of collaboration, the power of combined human strength in order to be more and to achieve more. Through providing innovative solutions that meet today's communication needs, we aim to break down the physical barriers to communication and the distances created by different cultures, countries and nationalities thus leaving us free to connect, collaborate and co-create in a simpler and more collaborative way than ever before. At Orange, we believe that 'together we can do more.
- Straightforward: we are direct and easy to understand. We keep things simple. We focus only on what's important.
- Honest: we are open. We say what we do and we do what we say. We are happy to share.
- Refreshing: we are brave. We dare to do things differently, to find a better way. We give colour to all that we do.
- Dynamic: we are passionate, confident and focused on the future. We push the boundaries. We make a difference to people's lives.
- Friendly: we take the time to listen. We treat everyone as individuals. We enjoy working and succeeding together.